Definition of SMS (Short Message Service) :
- 1 SMS has 160 characters.
- The SMS is created within a SMS application (Desktop, Mobile device, etc.).
Bulk SMS facility allows clients to
- Send a SMS/SMS's to a large number of cell phone numbers, all at one time.
How does it work?
You can choose to either
- Send the database of cell phone numbers and SM message to our agents
- Stouf will then send out the message for you!
Create a FREE account on SMSimpi or Uniserver (Run by Stouf Communications). This is a Pay As You Go service. Here you will be able to upload your own database of cell phone numbers and send the SMS at your own convenience.
Where can I use it? (Ideas where it can be used)
- Send outstanding balances to clients
- New specials in store
- Advertise new products
- Advertise your competition
- Wish your clients happy birthday
- Time limited offers
- New price announcement
- Create brand awareness
- Introduce your great business
- Send Motivational SMS
- Birthday party invitation
- Wedding invitation
- Book launch announcement
- Motivational SMS
- Romantic SMS
- Happy new week
- Naming ceremony invitation
- Prayer request SMS
- I'm looking for a Job SMS
The benefits of BULK SMS?
- You can get your message directly in your client/ consumers pocket.
- You can stay in touch with your client/ consumers easily.
The Do's and Don'ts of SMS?
- Ensure the subscriber has opted in
- Offer an automated opt out mechanism
- Ensure replies are enabled.
- Check delivery speeds and times - do you need to set "block" times
- Incentivise the consumer
- Include a call to action in a campaign
- Follow the CPA
- Don't SPAM
- Don't send "After hours"
- Don't block replies
- Do not forget to offer an "opt out"
Please contact Sales@stouf.com for more information